Basic Online Quiz Questions
Online Quiz Questions with Answers in English
1. The advanced system used to curl the hair:
Answer: Thermal ironing.
2. Who was the author of the book Old Goriot
Answer: Honore de Balzac.
3. Which are the major towns of Tibet?
Answer: Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyangze, Zhanang, Nêdong.
4. In which year was Alaska admitted as the 49th U.S. state?
5. Name the dance form of the Western Cameroon which is used to celebrate the coming of the dry season?
6. Which of the following ingredients is not normally used to brew beer?
7. What was the age of Putlibai when she got married to Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi?
Answer: 15 years.
8. What part did Hayden Rorke play on I Dream of Jeannie?
Answer: Colonel Bellows.
9. What are the benefits of todays people to depend on forest?
Answer: Economic value, environmental value and enjoyment value.
10. Albert Einstein was a scientist famous for his work on physics. Where was he born?
11. Nile River is situated in:
12. What is the world’s largest desert?
13. Water, which fills the spaces between the Non-colloidal smaller soil particles is known as:
Answer: Capillary water.
14. Mercury, Venus, Earth and … are known as the inner planets.
Answer: Planet Mars.
15. The theory which are possible explanations for what psychologists have observed:
16. Which state capital lost “Town” from its name in 1881?
17. Philosophic inquiry can be made into any subject. Why?
Answer: It deals with everything in the world and all of knowledge.
18. Who was the Goddess of Agriculture?
19. If we wash the injury continuously with water:
Answer: Bleeding will not stop.
20. Which word, derived from Hindu, describes a one-story house?
General Quiz Questions
21. Which drama tries to evoke laughter, often by exposing the pretensions of fools and rascals?
22. Tony winner Blythe Danner is the mother of which Oscar-winning actress?
Answer: Gwyneth Paltrow.
23. Name the legal term which indicates disregarding of legal personality of a company:
Answer: Lifting the corporate veil.
24. In television, which actor played the title role in the series “Hercules – The Legendary Journeys”?
Answer: Kevin Sorbo
25. Who prepared for the first time a photography paper for making negatives and positives?
Answer: Henry Fox Talbot, 1841.
26. In geography, Marblehead is a suburb of which U.S. city, Baltimore or Boston?
27. Who is known by the short name, G.B.?
Answer: George Bernard Shah.
28. What company was granted a record 3,411 U.S. patents in 2001?
Answer: International Business Machines Corporation.
29. Where is the place of birth of Italian fashion designer, Enrico Coveri?
Answer: Florence, Italy.
30. Tyndall is associated with the
Answer: Tyndall effect.
31. When did communist movement came to power in Europe?
Answer: After World War II.
32. Can it be April 1st and April 2nd at the same instant at different places?
33. 1000 cubic decimeters are equal to how many cubic meter?
Answer: 1 cubic meter.
34. Only one of the following statements about the flamingo is true. Which one?
Answer: The flamingo can live in flocks of tens of thousands of birds.
35. Currency of Andorra:
Answer: Spanish Peseta and French Franc.
36. What is the lowest point on land in North America?
Answer: Death Valley, California.
37. Where do a lot of people from Japan reach to enjoy honeymoon?
38. What does OPEC stand for?
Answer: The Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries.
39. Area-wise which Christian Church is the world’s largest?
Answer: St. Peter’s Basilica – Vatican City.
40. What type of galaxy is the Milky Way galaxy?